about

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

lazy

well its been almost 2 months since my last update, which is really bad and shows no commitment to my goals.

Anyway I have been acquiring quite a few running goodies, and have been trying strategies to see how I fair.

I have outlined the Pretoria marathon at the end of february as my qualifying race. I hope I qualify. I can feel the stress.

Training is going well, I run twice a day, 4 days a week and hopefully by march I will achieve about 160km a week.

My weight training partner and partner for life, zakkiya, is the immovable stone of support and i am sure that I will triumph.

I did a 10km race on the 15January and to my surprise with an adjusted strategy was in line to complete 10km in under an hour......was...... then I took a wrong turn and I completed 11.5km on a 10km race. boy I am smart. However at least I am faster than my slowest 10km time.

anyway until next time, which will be soon, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment