about

Monday, August 2, 2010

Rocky

I am a rather big(for the moment literally) rocky fan, oh balboa is the man, anyway all that's left is find for us to find a couple of awesome road routes and statue to run up to, until then we are still in the gym hitting the treadmill.......but we could watch rocky :)

Week 3 completed and it went well, so far, we are into a awesome rhythm.I did drink a sprite zero on Thursday and the guilt is still nailing me, what happens when I visit my in laws, they take care of me tooo well, food is on another level(awesomeness), just dreading that trip. MWS did miss a training day but he is on a different mission he wants to change into a navy seal, yes like GI jane navy seal, hardcore item, and he does not want to be a female, i made mention of the movie for illustrative purposes, cause navy seals are hardcore dudes and its reflected blah blah blah(I have to put the disclaimer, health and safety purposes, don't want to piss of a training partner,navy seal.........ok never mind). his goal is well over my ability and when we do the races its going to be like "the penguin" running next to Batman. Rather embarrassing for me.
ENOUGH tjol!

Progress wise my hard run is 9km/h for 20mins at a 5% incline and my easy run is 9km/h for 20mins at a 1% incline. I feel alot learner, comfortable and a couple of my older garments are fitting better. Next week monday will be the start of week 5 and I will give an update on my personal stats.
We have outlined 3-4 races before the end of the year, personally I feel that they are challenging but we can definitely overcome them. The difficulty is not hobit/ring level!

besides, all the conditioning we are receiving from the contractors, Grief5 in particular we can overcome any adversity.They are also responsible for me drinking the sprite zero, B(expletive)!!!

I don't really feel like ranting today, don't really feel the fire, but it was about arrogant people and I don't mean Australian arrogance, because those mother fathers have mad self belief and are quietly confident.............but people who behave as if they are gods gift to humanity.nuf said!

Well in the last week I have witnessed, mentioned and thought of some funny and disturbing things, here they are below

1) I witnessed a taxi stop and give way for 3 cars to cross in front off him, this was soo amazing that I didn't have time to feel any road rage, and yes I do have my moments.

2) I witnessed this dude driving an X6 go completely ape, on a poor(because her car was crap), female, black learner driver at 11am on a saturday morning. I know that the tosser did not have his hypothalamus(part of brain that secretes the nookie hormone) satisfied the previous night. To that dude I say, self service my man self service!

BTW He almost knocked me in his moment of rage and because I was disgusted by his behaviour I would have probably unleashed some rage of my own, bring out whatever MMA I had learnt in the past year, I would have gone UFC on his ass!!!

Too all those fortune cookie peddlers about 2 wrongs don't make a right, I say F(expletive) off!

3) I said 2 phases that draws its inspiration from TV and just general slang
"he is about as useful as shit scented ear rings"
"my shit is so good its almost urine" slang that associates feces with the number 2 and urine with the number 1

4) "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Who ever mentioned that saying definitely was watching cats(the actual animal and not andrew lloyd webbers musical classic, haven't seen that though), cause every time I mop the floor my kitties cruise by and stare intently, with like demented excitement. Its weird cause they can be else where in the house and they will come running to view the action within a minute.And its not curiosity cause they chill for the full time I mop the floor and they show up everytime.

I'd like to surmise what they are thinking and I think it would probably go along the lines of " ooh look at that piece of shit water, its gonna get it now, ehhehehehehe, that's it Mr mop(or MR floorwhiz, not sure if my kitties can read) do the game, you are my hero" (sounds kind of like fluffy hero worship, similar to how bulls supporters support their team)

fingers crossed for good personal stats, peace
My cats are from KZN, we now stay in gauteng, are my cats having the same problem of having to sharpen up their afrikaans for the new environment. Are all meows created equal?

No comments:

Post a Comment