about

Monday, August 23, 2010

failings

the 1st kinks in my armour have shown itself, fortunately they are physical and not mental. I took wednesday training session off because my hammie was not feeling good and took saturday and will take today off because i've picked up a cold. heavy cough, major weakness and general nasal concerns. I did train on friday evening and it went rather well.

WMS and myself have outlined the Bela Bela marathon for a qualifying race, its not going to be easy. the 2nd half of the race is a kranker(all hill work), gonna be interesting.we will succeed!!

my eating has gone fairly well, nothing bad but I did slightly indulge on on thursday night. After a hard day on site and fasting a good 20 minutes later because the sun takes longer to set at altitude, I was the guest of my dear good friends the brothers FEK(&wife) and SEK(&wife) at SEK's abode. The chicken macaroni was awesome(I was accused of paying fake lipservice to the graze but it was seriously awesome) and a neat dessert(which whether was bought or home made, doesn't matter cause it was good), I did indulge abit but after doing my stats analysis was not too bad. FA the swaar of SEKandFEK was also present, that dude is F(expletive)ing unique, the way he talks, interacts and just general mannerisms, i don't mean in a bad way but a refreshingly unique way.

I have refined my goals wrt the marathons, after the 2 oceans marathon, I am going to chow a Fish and chips at hout bay, yes it is fried and yes I will chow it cause I would have earned it. then post comrades marathon I will crack a half (maybe whole) mutton bunny, yeah. Now those goals make perfect sense to me.

Well today i intend bringing a term to the forefront, brainstorming is when you have a problem and think major hard to come up with the solution, the process where you leave no stone unturned(mentally). Shit storming is when you leave no stone unturned in terms of talk or thought which is absolute shit (or tjol, as per bolg's title). the best shit storming sessions are when you are with good friends and where we just talk alot of tjol, especially at a meal or around a quality hookah.

U guessed it, there was a quality tjol session going down at SEK's abode on thursday night, the one item that was discussed and that I will share is that have I switched allegiances to the blue bulls, the short answer NO. If you had to go to fortress Loftess, those bulls supporters are on another level, like religion, paint house blue hire a bull level, infact they are so mad and crazy that they are on the same level as tik user, in the high tik-age(F(expletive)ing crazy), I will not,never,nada show my true colours which are black. I go so far as to say my blood is blue BUT my heart is black(under my breathe offcourse).

some might say i am a coward, but why get all serious and aggressive with someone just because we don't support the same team, defn not worth a hiding(receiving or handing one out).

so how does this madness help me, the best way I can ensure the protection of my kitties is too buy them little blue bull jerseys, the end result they will be both cute and safe!!! because no one and not even a taxi will harm a bulls supporter(human or otherwise) in Pretoria.

2 comments:

  1. @blu bulls i saw a blu bakkie(hilux) with horns in the front, bulls stickers all over, and a pair of blue testicles hanging from the towbar. I aint afraid outside and inside im a shark. So what if the oos pavillion@loftus has chix with chest hairs and men who eat leather for biltong..in durban we Dhk'S DRIE HOEKIE KOEKIES, TnT style&we burp fireballs

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha loving the blog boetie!!!

    im watching your progress in the gym...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete